AT LAST,THE MUCH AWAITED FRESHERS CLEARANCE GUIDLINES HAS BEEN RELEASED,BELOW IS A COPY OF THE GUIDELINES
2011/2012 CLEARANCE EXERCISE FOR UME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
2011/2012 CLEARANCE EXERCISE FOR UME & DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
1. The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2011/2012 session are required to log in at the new website: http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and proceed in the following order:
2. Click Admission list
3. Type in your Jamb Registration number and click search
4. Print out your Admission profile by clicking on your Jamb registration number
5. ONLY CANDIDATES ADMITTED AND HAVE REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE UNDER LISTED DESIGNATED BANKS TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE ITEMIZED BELOW VIA E-TRANZACT AND OBTAIN RECEIPT.
College of Medical Sciences Candidates Other Candidates
Admission checking 2,750.00 2,750.00
Admission clearance 14,500.00 14,500.00
ICT Levy 5,000.00 5,000.00
Development Levy 11,000.00 11,000.00
MTN NET Library 1,000.00 1,000.00
College Development fee 10,000.00
TOTAL N44,250.00 N34,250.00
1) Oceanic Bank Plc
2) UBA Plc
3) Unity Bank Plc
4) Access Bank Plc
5) Mainstream (Afribank) Plc
6) First Bank Plc
7) EcoBank Plc
8) Fidelity Bank Plc
9) Wema Bank Plc
10) Zenith Bank Plc
11) Intercontinental Bank Plc
12) Keystone Bank (PHB) Plc
13) Diamond Bank Plc
14) GT Bank Plc
15) FCMB Plc
16) Stanbic IBTC bank
(Payment of acceptance fee commences on 28th November 2011. Ask for e-tranzact officer in any of the banks)
6. With e-tranzact payment, candidates should proceed to complete their Eligibility Forms online at http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ngand print out their online acceptance fee receipt.
7. In addition to providing the information specified on the Eligibility Form, candidates are also required to scan and upload the following documents.
a. Certificates/ Statements of result
b. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
c. Acceptance Letter
d. Guarantor’s Letter
e. Affidavit of Good Conduct
f. Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
g. JAMB offer of Provisional Admission slip to UNIBEN
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
8. A candidate who has successfully completed his/her Eligibility Form online is required to print out the form, and present same with their two receipts and six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results on line to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
9. Physical clearance commences Thursday 1st to Thursday 22nd December, 2011 at the University Auditorium 9.00am to 5pm each day, Mondays to Fridays.
10. Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates effective from Thursday 1st December 2011
11. Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
THIS IS ALL THE NECESSARILY PROCEDURES YOU NEED TO UNDERGO TO BECOME A BONAFIDE STUDENT OF THIS GREAT INSTITUTION,FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED ABOVE AND YOU ARE DONE,FOR THOSE WHO WILL NEED HELP DURING THE CLEARANCE PROCESS,FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH,MY NUMBER IS 08037544831.
ONE MAJOR PROBLEM MOST FRESHERS FACE IS THE ISSUE OF ACCOMMODATION,IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STAYING IN THE SCHOOL HOSTEL THEN YOU MUST BE VERY FAST WITH YOUR CLEARANCE TO ENABLE YOU BOOK HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION WHICH IS A LOT BETTER FOR FRESHERS THAN STAYING OFF CAMPUS.
GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST AS WE LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING YOU AS ONE OF US
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
The University of Benin have released the result for the just concluded post ume examination, candidates can now check their result by visiting ecampus.uniben.edu.ng, However, some results have not been uploaded, such candidates having this problem should hold on for their result will be uploaded in 48 hours.
Successful candidates should keep visiting this blog for clearance update
for enquires, call Favour on 08037544831
BEST OF LUCK....
CONGRATULATIONS IF YOU ARE AMONG THOSE THAT SCORE 200 AND ABOVE IN THE JUST CONCLUDED JAMB EXAMINATION AND CHOOSED UNIBEN AS A FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION,WE LOOK FORWARD FOR YOU JOINING US IN THE CAMPUS COMMUNITY SOONEST.
i am glad to inform you that uniben has just released details for the forth coming post ume examination.here is the deatils below as officially released by uniben.
POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
Posted Mon, 2011-08-08 10:39
The University of Benin (UniBen) Post – UTME Screening Exercise for 2011/2012 academic session will take place on Friday 2nd September 2011 and Saturday 3rd September 2011 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of UNIBEN. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. Only the candidates who chose UniBen as First Choice and scored 200 and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise.
Method Of Application
The following are the procedures for the 2011/2012 Post – UTME Screening applications. All applications will be done on the e-campus portal http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng between Monday, August 8, 2011 and Sunday, August 21, 2011.
1.Log on to http://ecampus.uniben.edu.ng and click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATIONS’ link on the site to display the Application page.
2.On the Application page, click ‘REGULAR’ under programme to display Payment Details.
3.On Payment Details page, click “Click here for PIN” (Please note the PIN and keep it safe, this is what you will be using to gain access to your application details).
4.Click on ‘Start Application’ after the PIN has been generated and noted by you. The next page that will display is the JAMB Details Page.
5.Enter your UTME Registration Number in the Jamb Registration Number box and click the ‘Search’ Button to display your UTME information.
6.Select your second and third choice courses. Click Next to display the Upload Passport Photograph Page. Each candidate will be required to upload on-line, a 1” x 1” COLOUR Passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
7.On the Upload Passport Photograph Page, click the ‘Upload Passport’ link to select your passport photograph. Please preview and confirm that your passport being uploaded is your correct picture as uploaded passport cannot be changed after uploading. After selecting the picture, you are required to wait for it to fully upload, then click next to display the Payments Slip Page
8.Click on Print Slip to print the Payment Confirmation Slip and take it to any of the University designated banks.
1.Proceed with the printed Payment Confirmation Slip obtained in 8 above to any of the banks listed below nationwide:
Access Bank PLC
Oceanic Bank PLC
Bank PHB PLC
UBA Bank PLC
Fidelity Bank PLC
Unity Bank PLC
First Bank PLC
WEMA Bank PLC
Intercontinental Bank PLC
Zenith Bank PLC
Diamond Bank PLC
FCMB Bank PLC
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
Eco Bank PLC
2.Present the Payment Confirmation Slip to the e-Tranzact desk officer and pay PUTME screening fee of one thousand Naira (N1000.00) and obtain an e-Tranzact payment confirmation receipt immediately.
1.After payment, proceed online to complete your application procedure.
2.You will be required to enter your Application PIN (obtained when you started your application in 3 above to gain access)
3.After the Payment Slip Page, click Next to display your Screening Schedule Slip which has the schedule of your screening test including the date, time, venue and other instructions. You will be required to come to the venue of the screening test with your Screening Schedule Slip. Click Next to display the Finish Page.
4.Click on ‘Click here to view/Print Submitted details’ to view and print a summary of your application. If you are sure you are done with the application, please click ‘Close Application’ to finally submit your application. You will not be able to edit any part of the application once your application is closed. Only closed applications will be attended to.
YOU CAN ONLY GO BACK TO PRINT YOUR SCREENING SCHEDULE SLIP
The grouping of courses, days and times of the screening exercise are as indicated below:
S/N Group Date of Screening Time
1 Social Sciences
Education-Mgt Sciences Friday 2nd Sept., 2011 9.00am 2
Education – Physical Sciences Friday 2nd Sept., 2011 2.00p.m
Basic Medical Sciences
Education-Biological Sciences Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011 9.00a.m 4
Education Arts Saturday 3rd Sept., 2011 2.00p.m
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
Original and one photocopy of the e-Tranzact Payment Receipt and Screening Schedule Slip for identification and submission of Photocopies.
Four Figure Table (where applicable)
Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser).
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
The application website closes by midnight on Sunday, 21st August, 2011 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than mid-night of Sunday, 21st August, 2011).Candidates who paid after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
those that have been calling me regarding pastquestions for the exam,i have made arrangement on how to help you out but you would have to pay for the cost,if also you dont know anyone in benin or uniben who can help you out with the accommodation while you come for the exam,you can also contact me as arrangement will be made for such persons,but you will be responsible for the cost incured.
for any assistance as regards information or consultation,call favour on 08037544831.
Posted by quantized major at 6:36 AM